Removable media data recovery
Thanks to the favourable cost and ease of use, removable media (DVD, CD, MD, MO-disks, etc.) have long been the most popular devices for archiving and transportation of: data backups, photo archives, audio recordings, etc.
Data loss on removable media is rather frequent and diverse as to the nature of malfunctions. The typical information loss reasons on removable media are as follows:
- mechanical damage to the surface (scratches, chips);
- natural aging of surface coatings;
- no disc initialization;
- incorrect conclusion of the recording session;
- recording errors;
- unstable data reading;
- accidental or intentional data removal.
EPOS Data Recovery Centre has developed a set of technologies and techniques that significantly improve recovery efficiency even when working with mechanical damaged or unreadable discs.
Experts of EPOS Data Recovery Centre perform full range of information recovery works from removable media:
- data recovery from CD, DVD, MiniDisk and other optical media;
- data recovery from magneto-optical (MO) disks;
- data recovery from magnetic disks, ZIP, Jazz;
- data recovery from floppy disks 2,5", 3,5";
- data recovery from other types of removable media.