Email files recovery
E-mail has long been not only a means of communication, but also a fairly powerful and necessary tool in business. That's why the loss of e-mail archives can lead to significant reputational and financial losses.
Causes for E-mail inaccessibility.
• Failure in the medium operation (HDD, SSD, RAID array), on which the e-mail content was stored;
• Performance of viruses or antivirus programs;
• Accidental or intentional deletion of mail database files and archives;
• E-mail database file damage;
• Media formatting, operating system reinstalling;
• File tables logical data structures damage.
EPOS specialists have many years of experience in recovering e-mail databases and messages in various formats (PST, OST, DBX, TBB, EML, etc.). To recover them we use specialized techniques and software tools, which provide the search for e-mail messages by their structure. With this approach, the maximum possible amount of lost email messages is restored. Applied technologies ensure successful recovery of both message texts and attached files.
To reduce the time and increase the probability of successful recovery of e-mail databases and messages, it is recommended to transfer the original media on which they were stored.